Monday 11 October 2010

Brick Lane

The weekend was great, me and a few friends went
 to Brick Lane and I'd never been before so i really enjoyed the experience. It wasn't the easiest place to find but there were sooooo many people there that it was clear from the moment we arrived that the atmosphere would be electric.

Browsing through the vintage stalls there were literally hundreds of garments and shoes that I could have bought if I'd had enough money, I did manage to get the cash for three tops, a scarf, a jacket and a bracelet (parents not pleased that I spent all the       
money they sent the day before).                                   

The smells and the sounds were incredible and for me it made Brick Lane special and unique. Everyone seemed to have their finger on the fashion pulse and the range of outfits went from wonderful and wacky to casual or chic. I will definitely go back (probably every week) and if you've never been get yourself to
Brick Lane pronto it's the best place to be and check
out the vibrant galleries and bars.  

Image sourced from - 2camels.com

No comments:

Post a Comment