Thursday 28 October 2010

Croydon

I visited West Croydon earlier with my friend Naomi, our intention was to get costumes for a Halloween house party on Sunday (which i can't wait for) but as usual we ended up going round the shops for hours. I'd never been before so after a yummy KFC we got Naomi's hair extensions and set off on our search for the perfect outfits. Our problem was that we wanted to dress as angels, me as the good one in white and Naomi as the evil angel and there are no white dresses anywhere, plenty of black but no dress for me. I have to admit that i was kind of pleased because...well i need to confess something that is quite shocking especially for a fashion student, i don't own a dress. Since i arrived at uni my flat mates have given me make overs, backcombed my hair, slapped on fake tan and now i have bought a dress, i'm not very girly and like to play around with accessories mostly.

During our visit Naomi spent quite a bit on a H&M cape and 2 shirts, some fab heels from Topshop and a Halloween costume complete with wings and a wand which makes her look like a dominatrix and i ended up with some cheap cute but crippling shoes and a gold dress thing that you will notice there is no image for because it's going back to the shop.So all in all a successful day for Naomi (that doesn't mean her bank balance) but not really for me, so far i'm wearing wings, the determined to kill my feet shoes and i have a crown and a wand, still looking forward to the party though.

No comments:

Post a Comment